db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: any objections to committing to trunk?
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:54:05 GMT
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> I propose to commit DERBY-119 to the trunk within the next week.
>    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-119
> This is a new feature, and should not be merged to 10.2, but my
> understanding is that all the mass-merging from the trunk to 10.2
> is complete and it is ok to start putting new work into the trunk.

for the docs, Rick had just suggested adding any exclusions to the end
of http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease :

(In fact the docs are easy because everything being committed to the
trunk right now is a mega merge candidate.)

At any rate, I *think* all you need to do is list your addition to that
Wiki page.

View raw message