db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Army <qoz...@gmail.com>
Subject "Phase 7" patch for DERBY-688 posted.
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:51:00 GMT
Looks like Jira emails are backlogged again, so I'm just sending this note to
any potential committers/reviewers to indicate that a "phase 7" patch for
DERBY-688 has been posted and is ready for review.

I decided to make phase 7 the final phase for the DERBY-688.  I've created two
new Jira entries, DERBY-1758 and DERBY-1759, for the remaining XML work since
that work could be non-trivial.  Ideally both of those new issues would be
resolved for 10.2 (esp. DERBY-1759), but that could perhaps be a stretch goal...

If anyone has the time and inclination to review and/or commit the phase 7 patch
for DERBY-688, I'd be grateful.

Thanks,
Army