db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-464 Grant/Revoke status
Date Thu, 24 Aug 2006 15:20:59 GMT
Thanks Mamta and Yip,

It turns out that Yip's list is pretty much Mamta's list of high
priority NPEs plus the issues which already have patches. I have
adjusted fix-in and urgency fields so that these features and bugs
appear on the list of urgent 10.2 issues. It also seemed to me that
DERBY-1522 exposed an important, untested code path so I bumped its
ugency also.

That left DERBY-1521. From the comments on that issue, it appears that
the code paths have been hand tested. However, I would feel better if
this test were automated so I bumped the urgency of this JIRA as well.
This one, however, is more like a stretch goal.

I hope this is acceptable to everyone.

Regards,
-Rick