db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: DITA PDF build is broken on trunk ( was Re: devguide build errors? ...)
Date Wed, 23 Aug 2006 18:38:55 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>>>So, the pdf build appears to be broken.
>
> the PDFs build on the 10.2 branch (though with errors). At any rate, the
> breakage appears to have happened in the last week since Rick's mega
> merge on Aug 18.

The problem is the DERBY-1655 patch to the Developer's Guide that I
committed in revision 433708 -- sorry about that, everyone! More
specifically, there's a problem with the new cdevstandardsxml.dita file
(or perhaps with the corresponding update to the derbydev.ditamap file).

I'll revert that commit and post details to DERBY-1655.

 -jean