db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html needs to be updated for 10.2
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 18:48:24 GMT
Bryan Pendleton wrote:
> I think that the section titled "branches" on the web page
> http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
> needs to be updated, to reflect that there is now a 10.2 branch.
>
> I think it's as simple as adding:
>
>   * 10.2
>
> to the bullet list.

This is an easy change, as you say, and I'd encourage any committer to
go ahead and make it. The source for the download page is here:

   derby/site/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/derby_downloads.xml

Instructions for updating the web site are here:

   http://db.apache.org/derby/papers/derby_web.html

I'd be more than happy to help another committer learn how to update the
web site. In particular, don't be spooked by the possibility of making
mistakes -- they are easily fixed.

 -jean