db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDBC4 build failing for me
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 13:20:36 GMT
These changes were put back a while ago and rick made an integration for
this into the derby codeline.

There will be one more change to Types.java i believe in order to
prevent a collision for a large number of users of a specific database
due to their own types colliding with the JDBC constant values.  This is
still in works but i expect it for b98 of Java SE 6.

This issue was raised late friday evening and we are still working
through it.