db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Bradbury <Stan.Bradb...@gmail.com>
Subject 10.2.1 beta candidate testing results SLES 9 and Windows 2003 Server
Date Tue, 22 Aug 2006 02:54:52 GMT
Rajesh Kartha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have been running some tests on the 10.2.1.0 beta candidate and was
> thinking of a single
> place for posting all the results related to this round of  beta testing.
   = = = SNIP  = = =
I've posted the results of my testing (running derbyall), with links to
the bugs encountered at:
             http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoPlatformTesting
Most, but not all, of the failures appear to be problems with the Test
system or JVM specific.

The following summarizes the derbyall test results by platform tested
   [NOTE about failure counts: some problems were encountered by
multiple tests,
         e.g.  The test system problem Derby-1221 was encountered 14 times]:

                          SLES 9   Win2003     Win2003
                           ibm131    ibm15           sun15
Tests Total            629          693          693
Tests Passed         616          670          688
Tests Skipped           8              2              2
Test Failed                6            21              3