db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Regarding getting old snapshots of 10.2 ( was Re: 10.1.2.4 snapshot posted)
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:33:47 GMT
Hi Sunitha,

The 10.2.0.4 alpha snapshot is still visible from the downloads page.
You can get ahold of an older snapshot than that, although it's not
pretty. The snapshots hang off the Derby website and so are checked into
the Derby website repository. You need to create a subversion client
against the Derby website then use subversion to roll that client back
in time to whenever your desired snapshot was current.

Hope this helps,
-Rick