db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Sunitha Kambhampati <ksunitha...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding getting old snapshots of 10.2 ( was Re: 10.1.2.4 snapshot posted)
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2006 21:13:05 GMT
Andrew McIntyre wrote:

> On 5/10/06, Daniel John Debrunner <djd@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> However, I think when a snapshot is posted we should leave the older
>> snapshots on the download page. Makes it much easier for people to
>> demonstrate a regression if they can easily show it's in the latest
>> snapshot but not the previous snapshot. Maybe the snapshots should only
>> be removed once an official release is made on the branch for the
>> snapshots. Thoughts?

I agree with Dan about leaving old snapshots on the download page.
For e.g:  Currently- I found that the largeDataTests suite was taking
more time to run with the 10.2.1.0 beta jars than what I had observed a
couple months back and I was hoping to run my test with the old snapshot
jars and now I cant get to them atleast from the download page.

> Just want to note that you can still get the older ones from svn if
> you need them, also.

Are the snapshot jars stored in svn someplace ?  Where can I get them
from.  It would be great if you can point me to the link.

Thanks much,
Sunitha.