db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Documentation merged from trunk to 10.2 branch. Double commits now required.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 21:23:11 GMT
Hi Andrew,

You are right. The documentation branch is not as likely to accumulate
new features as the code trunk is. The documentation merge was pretty
straightforward. I rely on your judgement that this will be less
onerous. Let's do as you propose and just commit doc changes to the
trunk next week. I'll do a mega merge before generating the next candidate.

Regards,
-Rick