db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: Some committers not listed on DB "Who we are" page.
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 15:48:17 GMT
Hi Jean, thanks for the pointers. This looks pretty straightforward.

I'll try to get myself added to the site.

I'm having a bit of trouble following your notes where you say:

     (2) I set up the ssh key and started the agent per
     http://www.cs.utk.edu/~england/ssh.html .

In the context of those instructions, is it correct that:

    - my "local machine" is the machine where I normally do my
      svn checkout and svn commit commands, and
    - "the CS machine" is people.apache.org?
    - my "CS homearea" is my home directory on people.apache.org?

thanks,

bryan