db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel John Debrunner <...@apache.org>
Subject [junit] Junit classes moved to org.apache.derbyTesting.junit
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 04:46:15 GMT
Thanks to Andreas setting up the build.xml file I moved the JUnit
utility and base classes to the package org.apache.derbyTesting.junit
from the old functionTests.util package. This is because the JUnit tests
can be much more than function tests, e.g. performance etc.

Actual tests remained unmoved, eg.
o.a.dt.functionTests.tests.jdbcapi.ProcedureTest which is their logical
place.

No tests or code to support any test should be added to the
org.apache.derbyTesting.junit. I will add a package.html file.

Dan.