db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <banda...@gmail.com>
Subject Moved out of working on Derby project...
Date Fri, 18 Aug 2006 00:10:15 GMT
As some of you may have noticed, I have not been as active, on Apache
Derby project. My work assignment has changed and my new role does not
leave much time to continue working on Apache Derby. I was one of the
original 5 committers of Derby as the project started and stayed very
active till now. I have seen both developer and user communities grow
significantly over last few years. It has been a very satisfying
experience for me.

Wish Apache Derby very best and will be watching success of this project
and communities closely. If anyone needs to reach me, my personal email
address is: *bandaram@yahoo.com*.

Satheesh