db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject beta snapshot download from the website
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 17:11:38 GMT
 I would like to send a mail to derby-user about the
RegressionSearchAndDestroy contest and point to the beta.     Looking at
the downloads page I don't see the beta listed as a snapshot I had to
search the archives to find the download location.    Is that the best
way for users to find the derby beta download location?  Are there plans
to make it available as a snapshot from the website or add a link?

Also noticed that on the download page in the left panel, derby 10.1.2.1
is listed instead of 10.1.3.1.

Kathey