db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews : choosing a style
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:15:22 GMT
Rajesh Kartha wrote:
> I have updated the http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReferenceManualTenTwo
> page to create:
> - a main table with all major sections in the Reference manual  with
> 'Reviewers' and 'Status' as the
>  other fields.
> - empty subtables for adding comments
> - anchors to subtables

I modified it slightly to more clearly separate the summary section from
the summary details section. If I messed up your strategy, let me know.

> I hope this will make it easier for doc review sign up and providing
> comments.
>
> Too many things going on, so I am kind of tied up at the moment. Hence
> would appreciate if
> somebody can create similar wikis for the other  Derby documents.

I initialized the other pages with the skeleton of the summary and
subsection details, but don't have time to fill in the level of detail
you put on the page for the Reference Manual.

that should be enough to get people started filling in details as they
spot them.

 -jean