db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews : choosing a style
Date Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:09:26 GMT
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

>Laura Stewart wrote:
>

>>On 8/16/06, Rajesh Kartha <kartha02@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>Laura Stewart wrote:
>>>
>>>The current one looks good. I was thinking  rather than putting all
>>>the comments in one table, if we can divide into multiple tables
>>>based on the main sections of the document:
>>>

>>Either way works for me, I search on section name to locate the
>>filename to be changed.
>>

>Rajesh, how about if you just go ahead and update to what you want?
>
>Do you want to add tables for other books? or would you like me to do a
>base table initialization so folks can get started?
>
> -jean

I have updated the http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ReferenceManualTenTwo
page to create:
- a main table with all major sections in the Reference manual  with
'Reviewers' and 'Status' as the
  other fields.
- empty subtables for adding comments
- anchors to subtables

I hope this will make it easier for doc review sign up and providing
comments.

Too many things going on, so I am kind of tied up at the moment. Hence
would appreciate if
somebody can create similar wikis for the other  Derby documents.

Regards,
Rajesh