db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews : choosing a style
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 22:57:38 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:

>> On 8/16/06, Jean T. Anderson <jta@bristowhill.com> wrote:
>> > Yip added an entry for Reference Manual, which I reformatted to a
>> table
>> > format incorporating (I hope) comments by Laura and Rajesh.
>> >
>> > how does this look?
>> >

> This is great. Can you bold the titles of the columns?

The current one looks good. I was thinking  rather than putting all
the comments in one table, if we can divide into multiple tables
based on the main sections of the document:

An example:

*Section *- SQL Language Reference - SQL Statements  (Reviewers: Yip, ..)

*Sub Section name                HTML Url/Pdf        Reviewer
Comment*

DECLARE GLOBAL           Link                  Yip       Under
Restrictions on....
TEMPORARY TABLE
statement

CREATE SCHEMA             Link               Rajesh       Need some
correction..
statement

Derby members can add themselves to the Reviewer's list  to indicate
sections being reviewed.

Regards,
Rajesh