db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: Considering commit; interaction with the imminent 10.2 release?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 16:01:25 GMT
Thanks, Bryan!

Bryan Pendleton wrote:

>> that you could hold off committing this work until at least Monday? 
>
>
> Not a problem; glad I checked.
>
> I will check again early next week to see where we are.
>
> thanks,
>
> bryan
>
>
>


Mime
View raw message