db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 15:06:53 GMT
Rajesh Kartha wrote:
> Would dividing each book into sections or based on range of page numbers
> be a good idea.   Something like:
>
> Derby Server and Administration Guide:
>    Sections                    Reviewer         Comments
>    Pages 1 - 28
>    Pages 29 - 56

What about chapters/sections, qualified by the page ranges? That would
allow reviewing the html pages, which don't have a page number context.
Something like:

Derby Server and Administration Guide:
  Using the Network Server (pp. 10-25)
  Managing the Derby Network Server (pp. 26-34)

Also, are you referencing pdf pages? or page numbers?

> BTW,   I think the cells created using the Derby wiki has limited
> functionality. Except for making entries bold and
> coloring the full cells I have not seen many other variations.

Kathey suggested posts to derby-dev with a URL in the comment -- would
that work?

-jean