db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: Considering commit; interaction with the imminent 10.2 release?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:59:41 GMT
> that you could hold off committing this work until at least Monday? 

Not a problem; glad I checked.

I will check again early next week to see where we are.

thanks,

bryan




Mime
View raw message