db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DERBY-119: Considering commit; interaction with the imminent 10.2 release?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:55:24 GMT
Hi Bryan,

I think I would like to not check in any more feature work for 10.2.
Instead, I'd like to just focus on stabilizing the beta. Do you think
that you could hold off committing this work until at least Monday? That
would give me time to mega-merge the trunk to the 10.2 branch on Friday.
After that point, we could start swimming with lead weights on and make
sure that each patch is inidividually committed to both the trunk and to
the 10.2 branch.

Thanks,
-Rick