db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:50:51 GMT
Kathey Marsden wrote:
> John Embretsen wrote:

>> [SNIP]
>>
>>> Can a MoinMoin table cell cross lines easily? i.e., for adding sample
>>> code, a paragraph of text or whatnot?
>>
>> I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but if you mean something like
>> html rowspan, it seems easy. See
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/HelpOnTables

Here's a good example from the 10.1 review of what I mean:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-380#action_12314152

So, detailed comments that include specific fixes to the sample code.
Not something you can fit into a MoinMoin table cell.

> If a comment is extensive.  One option might be to send a mail to
> derby-dev with the changes,  put a summary in the table and add a link
> to the email archives.
>
> Kathey

that might work fine -- and would have the advantage that anybody
searching the mail archives for a given topic might find good info.

 -jean