db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject DERBY-119: Considering commit; interaction with the imminent 10.2 release?
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:11:50 GMT
Hi,

I think we're getting close to the point where DERBY-119 is ready for
commit. It's been tested and reviewed by several people (thanks!) and
seems to be behaving well. Here's the link for convenience:

However, since this is a new feature, I'm concerned that I don't want
a commit of this feature to jeopardize the 10.2 release.

Is there anything special I should consider? Should I hold off on the
commit for a few weeks to give 10.2 a bit more time to stabilize?

thanks,

bryan

P.S. I'm hoping that DERBY-1491 would not be far behind, as its
implementation shares a lot of infrastructure with DERBY-119.