db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rajesh Kartha <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews
Date Wed, 16 Aug 2006 06:31:20 GMT
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>

>>Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>>>A table would be a good structure so there can be a column indicating if
>>>the comment has been addressed or not.
>>>

>>Can a MoinMoin table cell cross lines easily? i.e., for adding sample
>>code, a paragraph of text or whatnot?
>>

>Hadn't thought of that. Could be an issue. Probably can do it but might
>be a pain for the person logging the comment.
>
>Oh for an on-line doc review system.
>
>Dan.

Would dividing each book into sections or based on range of page numbers
be a good idea.   Something like:

Derby Server and Administration Guide:
    Sections                    Reviewer         Comments
    Pages 1 - 28
    Pages 29 - 56

BTW,   I think the cells created using the Derby wiki has limited
functionality. Except for making entries bold and
coloring the full cells I have not seen many other variations.

Regards,
Rajesh