db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: 10.2 documentation reviews
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:04:00 GMT
Laura Stewart wrote:
> Now that we have a Beta for Derby 10.2, we need to have a final review
> of the documentation to ensure that all of the features are documented
> and that the information is complete.
>
> The Alpha versions of the documentation listed at
> http://db.apache.org/derby/manuals can be used for these reviews.
>
> What we need is a method for people to sign up for the reviews and a way to
> log errors, omissions, or discrepancies.

On the 10.1 round of reviews we created one Jira issue per book for
people to add comments to; for example, here was the issue for the
Developer's Guide:

I think managing feedback via the Wiki would be easier (we didn't have a
Wiki back then).

Unless anyone objects or has a better idea, I'll go ahead an initialize
a Wiki page(s).

 -jean