db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Approve coding conventions for the Derby project
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:44:37 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:

> We can amend our conventions later on. Again, I don't want to bring
> this vote to a halt. I am changing my vote to
>
> -0

Thanks Rick.  I appreciate your willingness to defer revisions to
another round.  I think there were great potential improvements  that
came out of this conversation  and vote. I especially like Bernt's
suggestion that we add an amendment to "- use common sense "  and  move
the statement about no whitespace or reformatting diffs in patches up to
the ammendments.    Hopefully this type of change will be a much easier
sell and can happen without a big formal vote.

Thanks again for your patience.

Kathey