db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Difficulty finding source + instructions (Was Re: How to commit documentation patches?)
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 17:05:46 GMT
John Embretsen wrote:
> One thing I noticed the first time I wanted to contribute a doc patch,
> was that on the "Community" tab/page [1], I found no mention of
> documentation source, patches, or links to relevant doc information in
> the section called "Contribute Code or Documentation". The information
> there is very code-centric, as are the various wiki pages that are
> linked to from that page.

Information about source is spread out -- code source on the downloads
page, doc source on the documentation tab, web site source on the
community tab ....

We could really use one page on "Derby Source" with info (or pointers)
to all three, especially since svn info and tips could be consolidated
for all three.

View raw message