db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: publishing 10.2.1.0 to the Apache mirrors
Date Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:57:44 GMT
Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Thanks, Jean. I will stop putting effort into this one.

Even with the jdbc 4.0 license issue resolved, you mentioned other
"serious defects", which makes me think that holding off on this one
would be wise. You noted that "the next distribution can be a serious
release candidate" -- maybe *that* would be the one to put on the mirrors.

Voting to put a beta on the mirrors doesn't seem like the best use of
the community's time to me unless it is a serious candidate. But that's
just my opinion....

-jean