db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: How to commit documentation patches?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:47:02 GMT
David Van Couvering wrote:
> I think those in the docs area who are tired of checking in other
> people's changes perhaps might be motivated to write a tutorial showing
> how to do this, and to provide a single recommendation for a good *free*
> DITA editor. :)

If anyone has time to produce a tutorial (even an initial, not-so-spiffy
tutorial), that'd be great.

I don't think a single recommendation will work because we're all in
different operating environments and familiar with different tools. But
I did post about 3 XML editors back in May [1].

That much said, I keep reverting to vi.

 -jean

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-web---doc--3-tools-for-editing-Derby-Web-site-XML-source-p4653789.html