db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Error message generator - where to put it?
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:55:27 GMT
I am working on updating the SQL States doc page for 10.2, using the
little ErrorMessageGenerator.java tool I wrote way back when.

This has lived as an attachment to a JIRA item for over a year.  I
thought it would be time to check it in so it can have a real life for
itself.

But now I am stumped about where to put it.  This is a tool that is used
to generate a documentation file.  Is this a build tool?  I was thinking
of putting it under java/build.  Does that seem reasonable to folks?

Thanks,

David