db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2.1.0 beta candidate available for testing
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 17:36:09 GMT
Hi Kathey,

Thanks for bringing up this issue. I appreciate all of your help as I
plod through this. Right now we just have a distribution with "beta" in
its release id. I think that this distribution exceeds the low bar set
by that web page: "This [beta designation] indicates that it is expected
to compile and perform basic tasks. However, there may be problems with
this release that prohibit its widespread adoption." However, to
technically qualify as an Apache beta, we need to schedule a vote. I
will do that.

Regards,
-Rick