db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Keeping track of what not to merge to 10.2
Date Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:29:46 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for bringing this up. For the moment, I have added these two
patches to a table at the end of the 10.2 wiki page
(http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease#head-9f5403facb22940ce58ca9c6ab03d1307b694d64).

Right now, I'm hoping we can keep on top of this by tracking these
non-portable patches and doing a mega-merge once a week. However, we may
have to switch to the port-as-you-go model if too many of these
non-portable patches start piling up.

Regards,
-Rick