db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Wiki login
Date Sat, 12 Aug 2006 04:14:01 GMT
Craig L Russell wrote:
> I'm unable to edit any of the Derby wiki pages.
>
> I don't know how to change my wiki password to be able to get to  Derby
> pages with my login intact.
>
> I can access Derby's front page using a url like this one: http://
> wiki.apache.org/db-derby/?action=userform&amp;uid=1137335749.72.8987
> and I'm shown as logged in.

When it shoes you as logged in, can you edit the front page?

And, if you go to just the plain frontpage at
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/ , does it show you as logged in? If
not, can you successfully login?

> But if I navigate off that page to the page I want to edit (e.g.
> http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/TenTwoRelease), I'm not logged in any
> more and I can't edit the page.

You aren't logged in anymore, but can you login at this point?

> Can someone explain how this is supposed to work?
>
> I've got cookies enabled and can navigate on the same page but I  can't
> get to the page I want to edit with my login intact.

I'm assuming that you created a MoinMoin profile for the Derby wiki.
Each Wiki subproject requires you to create a profile.

 -jean