db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2 branch masters whacked (was Re: svn commit: r430876)
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 21:38:21 GMT
Thanks, Andrew. I think I made a mistake mousing one of the commands off
the instruction page. In addition, I think there's a bug in
regex.masters, which I've logged as DERBY-1680: it seems that although
sysinfo reports the release as beta, the canons are left saying the
release is alpha.

Regards,
-Rick