db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: build broken for JDBC4?
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2006 15:50:38 GMT
Hi Dan,

It's my understanding that build 95 carries the last signature changes
for the JDBC4 spec. A tiny amount of javadoc polishing may still happen.
So, barring some serious problem raised by Mustang testing, build 95
matches the JDBC4 spec that we're aiming at. Mustang does not go GA
until the end of October. Between now and then I would expect a couple
more builds--but not many.

Regards,
-Rick