db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject impending build of beta
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:27:34 GMT
Unless someone objects, I hope to create the 10.2 branch and build the
first beta candidate tomorrow. I'm expecting that this candidate will be
called beta

Is that right or should I call this candidate something else?

There are currently 2 Blockers and 4 Urgent issues preventing us from
cutting a release (as opposed to a beta) candidate. For details on these
issues, please see the Bug Fix Candidates section of

I expect that I will create the branch by mid-morning tomorrow. Any
changes not committed by mid-morning will be swept up in the next candidate.

I hope this sounds ok to everyone.

View raw message