db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: 10.2 High value fix candidates (unassigned10.2 issues)
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 22:09:53 GMT
DERBY-1626 - TransactionTable.sql fails - I think we need to keep this
although is that still an issue, as I haven't seen this failure lately

DERBY-1566 - We still need to document the new SQL States, this should
be done before the release.

DERBY-1551 - Update documentation to indicate procedures can be called
from triggers (DERBY-551).  I think this is a key enhancement and should
be more than an undocumented feature.

DERBY-1552 - Testing of switching authorization mode -- this seems
pretty important

Thanks,

David