db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Beta Announcement and encouraging user testing
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:19:54 GMT
You make the step "someone does one biggish merge with the range for all
that has gone into the trunk so far" sound deceptively simple.  Is it
really that easy to do a "biggish merge" with any level of confidence?
I know it would make *me* nervous (e.g. I am not volunteering for that job).

What's the value in cutting the branch early?

David