db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Copyright work complete! (mostly)
Date Thu, 10 Aug 2006 00:02:10 GMT
I agree, we need to watch for this now.  Everybody fix your templates!

It's good to know, also, that the scripts can be used to catch files
that slip through the cracks (e.g. with no license headers or with
old/incorrect ones).  I would humbly recommend that the release manager
run these scripts and see what they turn up as part of the release
checklist.  With further refinement they could probably be added as part
  our regression test; since they're Perl-based and require a UNIX
platform, I don't think they can be part of derbyall.

David