db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: Copyright work complete! (mostly)
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:06:58 GMT
David Van Couvering wrote:
> Thanks to everyone for all your work on this.  We are *done* with the
> exception of SQL scripts (which are being deferred until after 10.2),
> and we are still pending on the documentation and web site changes.

The web site header update is complete.

But one issue remains related to the NOTICE and COPYRIGHT files.
src/documentation/content/xdocs/manuals has the COPYRIGHT and NOTICE
files that went with the original contribution of doc source for the
manuals. I moved that document source out of the web site and into
derby/docs/branches/10.0 -- but neglected to move the NOTICE and
COPYRIGHT files. I believe the correct action is for me to do the following:

1) move the COPYRIGHT and NOTICE files to derby/docs/branches/10.0 (no
document source is left under derby/site)
2) move the copyright to the NOTICE file, as was done for derby/code

I am an IBM employee so can do #2.

The derby/docs tree needs the same COPYRIGHT => NOTICE change.

does this sound correct?

thanks,

-jean