db-derby-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Beta Announcement and encouraging user testing
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 23:00:24 GMT
Is anyone planning on submitting a partial feature in the next two 
weeks? If so, this will affect my decision about whether to create a branch.

Regards,
-Rick

Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>Andrew McIntyre wrote:
>
>  
>
>>On 8/9/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
>>
>>    
>>
>>>Hi David,
>>>
>>>I think there's a significant delta between the last snapshot and the
>>>beta I plan to cut imminently. I would recommend that people wait for
>>>the beta.
>>>      
>>>
>>Are you planning do the beta out of the trunk? I don't think there's a
>>need to branch until there's actually potential for release. It'll
>>save a lot of merging.
>>    
>>
>
>As long as it's understood the trunk remains open for all new stuff
>including new (partial) features. We could delay a branch, one can
>always go "back-in-time" to create a branch from an existing svn
>revision point, right?
>
>Dan.
>
>  
>


Mime
View raw message