db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Beta Announcement and encouraging user testing
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2006 20:26:40 GMT
I was going to blog about this, but I realized I didn't know if 10.2 was
officially beta or not.  I guess that happens after we branch and Rick
flips the beta bit?

If I were to blog about getting 10.2 tested today (before we're
officially beta), what do I say?  Should they get the latest snapshot?
Should they pull a nightly build?  Should I tell them beta is coming out
next week?  Should I wait for the first beta snapshot?

Thanks,

David