db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject rototilling the ij scripts
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 23:20:02 GMT
As part of the copyright rototill, we're going to need to put headers in
our ij scripts. Rather than rototill the canons as well, I recommend
that we just sed out the header. So, for instance, we could agree to put
the following block verbatim at the beginning of every ij script and
just sed it out. What think ye?

-------------
-  Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one or more
-  contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
-  this work for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
-  The ASF licenses this file to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0
-  (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
-  the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at
-      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
-
-  Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
-  distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
-  WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
-  See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
-  limitations under the License.