db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Anurag shekhar <Anurag.Shek...@Sun.COM>
Subject adding permission to derby_tests.policy(was:Re: Using StorageFactory to create temporary files)
Date Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:34:46 GMT
I need to grant derby.jar read,write,delete access on tmp directory
(issue derby-1341).
I tried adding
  permission java.io.FilePermission "${java.io.tmpdir}${/}-", "read,
write, delete";

in this section
grant codeBase "${derbyTesting.codejar}derby.jar"

I continue to get security exception while creating a temporary file.
But when I add same permission to all (grant {}) it works fine.
What am i doing wrong here ?
thanks
anurag