db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Let's defer the ALTER TABLE changes to post-10.2
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 16:58:09 GMT
I want to thank all the reviewers who examined the proposed
patches to DERBY-119, DERBY-1489, and DERBY-1490. They made
a number of excellent comments which I need to research and
address.

I'm not going to have time to get these changes done in the
next day or two, however, so I suggest that we should consider
these three issues to be "post-10.2" items.

I'm going to clear the Patch Available checkbox on these
issues to indicate that I have more work to do prior to the
next round of review.

Thanks again to the reviewers for all the help!

bryan