db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Need help with XML patches (was Re: last week of 10.2 development)
Date Sat, 05 Aug 2006 00:28:23 GMT
I changed the subject to see if this might get the attention of those
otherwise deleting the thread.  I am heads down on the copyright stuff
and don't know either SQL/XML or the compiler that well, so I'm not sure
I'm the right person to do the reviewing.

However, if someone else wants to do the reviews, I'm happy to apply the
patch, run tests in the background while running license header scripts,
and commit.

Army, do your patches include necessary release notes/documentation?

David