db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Copyright work
Date Fri, 04 Aug 2006 20:25:52 GMT
I am looking at the scope of this work, and I do not believe I can
accomplish this by the end of next week if it is just me working on it.

Luckily, this task is easily chunked up.  I have some scripts that I got
from the Apache site, and I am fine-tuning these.  Once I have them
working, I can make them available, and we can do divide-and-conquer
with this task.  Let me know if you're interested in helping and we can
find a way to coordinate -- I am thinking a Wiki page might be a good
way to do this.

I also would like to understand better the consequences of doing this
task after the code branch, as it does not have any functional changes
and does not even impact tests (unless somebody did something wrong).

Thanks,

David