db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From David Van Couvering <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Copyrights
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 20:09:47 GMT
I think I can get started by doing the following:

- Adding the license text to the source files where they are missing
- Changing the license verbiage to meet the new requirements but *not*
removing the copyright notice.

In a second phase, if when this final issue gets clarified, I can do
another pass removing the copyright notice from the source files.  Dan
is already moving the IBM copyright from COPYRIGHTS to NOTICE.

Sound good?

David