db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Anurag shekhar <Anurag.Shek...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: using Monitor.findService
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 13:19:49 GMT
I thought of sending the mistake I was making so that it becomes part of
archive and some one facing similar problem will able to find it in archive.

the correct way of obtaining the DataFactory is

Object o = Monitor.findService(Property.DATABASE_MODULE, dbName);
DataFactory df =  (DataFactory) Monitor.findServiceModule(o,
DataFactory.MODULE);

anurag