db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Narayanan <V.Naraya...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: full stack trace with TestConnectionMethods.java
Date Thu, 03 Aug 2006 08:35:20 GMT
Hi,

SUMMARY: UNABLE TO REPRODUCE PROBLEM :-(

DETAILS:

I applied patch for DERBY-1424 (i.e.) derby-1424-v1.diff.

svn status shows this

M      java/client/org/apache/derby/client/am/RowId.java
M      build.xml
?      tools/jar/dnc.properties
M      tools/jar/tools.properties
X      tools/testing/derby

I did a

ant clobber && ant all && ant buildjarsclean

and ran jdbc4/TestConnectionMethods.java using the following command

java -Dframework=DerbyNetClient
org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest
jdbc4/TestConnectionMethods.java

and

java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest
jdbc4/TestConnectionMethods.java

I also ran jdbc40 TestSuite in both the Embedded and the client
frameworks. The test always seemed to pass. Seems like I am doing
something wrong in my environment :-( .

Can you please tell me if I need do something more while building or
running the tests?

I ran the tests in both solaris and linux platforms.

thanx
Narayanan